IS THIS TRAILER MEANT FOR YOU?
Humus 19CT half pipe dump trailer is designed for tractors that have to work in difficult conditions but it's also suitable for grain and other material transport jobs. So if you are in search of a quality transport trailer that isn't the cheapest on the market, then this trailer is for you.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE HUMUS 19CT?
If you're a contractor or farmer then Humus 19CT is a good choice because it makes your work easier and your enterprise more efficient as the:
- standard half-pipe box is very durable and strong because it is made of one of the best steels in the world - 5 mm thick SSAB Hardox 450 steel;
- bogie axle is in standard solution which helps you cover the difficult terrain;
- drawbar is suspensioned with a rubber push already in standard and it makes the ride much smoother on public roads;
- tilting angle is 52 degrees, so the material slides off the box more easily;
- box has been made by using minimum number of details, so it's with great strength properties;
- hydraulic back hatch is easy to operate.
EASE OF USE AND OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Transporting the Humus 19CT itself and materials with the trailer is convenient because:
- it's very easy to fasten the trailer into a load as it has 6 fastening points underneath the box;
- the shape of the half pipe body reduces the shock during loading tough materials like rock etc.
With wide variety of optional equipment you can change the trailer according to your needs with:
- the side extensions that add extra 8,5 cubic meters of volume;
- the cover tent that protects your load from the elements;
- the service ladder that helps you control the loading;
- the leaf-springed axle that makes the ride even smoother on public roads;
- the LED lights.
|Internal size of the body (mm)||5685/2250/850|
|Hardox 450 bottom/sides/front (mm)||5|
|Unladen weight (kg)||4500|
|Maximum load capacity (kg)||19000|
|Total weight (kg)||23500|
|Speed limit (km/h)||40|
|Tilt angle (º)||52|
|Stubaxle bolt pattern||10x280x335|
|Standard brakes on one axle||hydraulic|
|Coupling device||50 mm eye or 80 mm ball coupling|