- The boxes are made with a minimal number of parts, which significantly increases the strength of the box.
- The bottom and sides of the boxes are made of wear-proof Hardox 450 steel, increasing the durability and resistance of the box.
- Particularly strong structure and clean design provide simplicity and the best functionality.
- Standard 550/45-22.5 tires.
- Customers can choose between different tire types and patterns.
- Diagonal and radial tires are available, wherein the latter ensures a much smoother ride.
- The flotation pattern has the property of self-cleaning from mud so that roads stay clean when driving out onto the road from a construction site
- 50° dump angle ensures effective and safe unloading even with materials with a higher friction resistance.
- Various back hatches help in unloading, standard equipment includes a hydraulic back hatch, a so-called converter hatch.
- A mechanical back hatch can also be installed on the trailer as accessory equipment, helping transport bigger loads.
- The boxes are constructed with a 90° angle between the sides and bottom so that the box would fit the maximum amount of various equipment or a small excavator.
- Fastening hooks are installed in the box for fastening the load, in order to ease the transport of heavy machinery.
- Ideal for use with tractors.
- To ease emptying of the box with a bucket, the angle between the bottom and sides of the box is 90° and fastening hooks (6pcs) are hidden inside the box floor.
|Height, with extensions, with extensions + cover (mm)||2190, 2960, 3260|
|Internal size of the box (mm)||4555/2400/750|
|Hardox 450 bottom/sides (mm)||6/6|
|Capacity, with extensions (m³)||8,3/20|
|Unladen weight (kg)||3500|
|Maximum load capacity (kg)||13000|
|Total weight (kg)||16500|
|Speed limit (km/h)||40|
|Tilt angle (º)||50|
|Standard wheels||550/45 22,5|
|Brakes (hydraulical)||all wheels|