WHY CHOOSE A DUMP TRAILER?
Humus dump trailers for agriculture sector are a good answer if you need a reliable solution that can handle different type of tough jobs. The Humus 9ST dump trailer suits well with a smaller tractor.
WHY HUMUS 9ST?
Farmers have chosen Humus 9ST because it's easy to use and helps them increase their efficiency for the following reasons:
- The Humus 9ST tractor trailer has a bogie axle, which helps to cover difficult terrain and hydraulic brakes;
- The Humus 9ST trailer tilts up to 60 degrees and so it's easier and faster to get the material off the box;
- Minimum number of parts have been used to produce the box, so the box is very strong;
- Two back hatches are in standard - the construction hatch and up-hanging hatch.
EASE OF USE AND ACCESSORIES
Transportation of the trailer and transportation of materials and machinery with the trailer is simple because:
- It’s very easy to attach the trailer into a truck load because it has 4 attachment points beneath the box;
- It’s very easy to transport machinery and materials with the trailer because in standard solution it has 4 fastening hooks inside and 4 outside of the box to fasten the load.
Great selection of accessories enables to configure the trailer as needed for the customer for example with:
- Side extensions, which increase the capacity of the box with additional 4,2 cubic meters;
- Side/up hanged back hatch;
- Service ladder;
- LED lights
|Height (mm)||1800 - 2225|
|Internal size of the box (mm)||3750/2100/700|
|S355 bottom and sides (mm)||4|
|Unladen weight (kg)||2000|
|Maximum load capacity (kg)||9000|
|Total weight (kg)||11000|
|Speed limit (km/h)||40|
|Tilt angle (º)||60|
|Stubaxle bolt pattern||6/205/160|
|Brakes (hydraulical)||one axle|