WHY CHOOSE A HOOK LIFT TRAILER?
Humus hook lift trailers for tractors are a good solution if you need a durable trailer that can handle different types of heavy work and you need to change the upper part of the trailer. The Humus 12HL trailer is also suitable for a medium-sized tractor.
WHY CHOOSE HUMUS 12HL?
With the Humus 12HL tractor-trailer, work is easier and more efficient because:
- the trailer has a bogie axle, which helps to move on difficult terrain, and hydraulic brakes;
- Humus 12HL tilt angle is 57 degrees and therefore the material flows out of the box faster;
- the box (optional equipment) can be put down and picked up with a hook lift;
- It is also possible to transport equipment and work gear with the optional box, as the box has 4 fastening hooks inside.
CONVENIENCE OF USE AND OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Using a Humus hook lift trailer is convenient because:
- the trailer has a hydraulic outlet for a box with a hydraulic tailgate;
- the trailer has a bolt-on hitch, so it can be easily connected to various machines;
The selection of optional equipment allows the trailer to be supplemented and changed according to your needs, for example with:
- LED lights;
- 6/4mm (bottom/sides) transport box made of Hardox 450 steel with hydraulic construction back hatch and up-hanging/side opening additional back hatch.
|Height floor/hook (mm)||980/2620|
|Unladen weight (kg)||2500|
|Maximum load capacity (kg)||12000|
|The total weight (kg)||14500|
|Speed limit (km/h)||40|
|Tilt angle (º)||57|
|Stub axle bolt pattern||8/275/220|
|Brakes (hydraulic)||all wheels|